Nehru cup : Nehru Cup 2009 Final : India won Nehru Cup
August 31st, 2009 · No Comments
India won Nehru Cup
India beat Syria 5-4 in the penalty shootouts to lift their second successive Nehru Cup title at the Ambedkar Stadium
on Monday i.e. 31st August, 2009.
Goal-keeper Subroto Paul saved three penalties to become India’s saviour.
Climax scored the first goal for India in the penalty shootouts. Renedy took the second penalty and missed as he hit the pole. India goal-keeper paul revived the home team’s hopes as he stopped the second penalty diving to his left. Sunil Chhetri again gave India the lead by scoring in the third penalty. Again Indian goal-keeper stopped the Syrian penalty to retain the lead. Mehraj missed the penalty would have given India the title. Syria again levelled again by scoring in the fourth penalty. Sukumar Singh again scored to give India the lead.
read more details visit below given link
for details http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/India-beat-Syria-to-lift-Nehru-Cup/articleshow/4955844.cms
- Sachin Tendular records
- india vs australia 3rd odi | india vs australia odi schedule 2010
- tnpsc results | tnpsc | tnusrb | tnusrb recruitment 2010 | tnpsc departmental exam results 2009 | tamilnadu police recruitment
- Mr Shivshankar Menon is the next national Security Adviser
- Sachin Tendulkar 44 century : tendulkar test century
- World Cup 2011 Final Match | India v/s Sri Lanka final match | India vs sri lanka 2011 world cup | mumbai world cup 2011
- oil india ipo : oil india co. ipto
- ipl auction | ipl | ipl auction live | ipl auction 2010 | ipl auction 2010 live | ipl cricket
- maa saraswati wallpaper : maa saraswati photos : maa saraswati gallery
- vishnuvardhan : vishnuvardhan died : tv9 kannada : prajavani : tv9 : kannada news
Tags: Top News