Sachin Tendular records
March 17th, 2012 · No Comments
SACHIN TENDULKAR CRICKET RECORD AT A GLANCE :
ONE DAY INTERNATIONAL CRICKET
Matches Played: 442 ( Most )
Consecutive ODI Appearances: 185
Most Stadium Appearances: 90 different Grounds
Inning appearances: 431 ( Most ). First to appear in 400 innings in ODI matches.
Sachin Tendulkar Most runs in an ODI Innings
Sachin Tendulkar holds the record most runs scored in one ODI innings. He is the one and only batsman to score 200 runs (147ball 25×4 3×6) in an ODI against South Africa
* Sachin crossed 18,00 Runs on March 24 world cup quarter final against Australia. Right now Sachin is the leading highest runs scorer in curent world cup 2011. He scored 371 runs from 7 innings so far. He is the leading run getter in the ODI and he is one and the only one player ever to cross the 14,000-15,000-16,000 and 17,000 run marks.
* Sachin Tendulkar First player to reach 10,000-11,000-12,000-13,000-14,000-15,000, 16,000 and 17,000, 18,000 ODI runs.
* Sachin Tendulkar has the record for scoring 1,000 ODI runs in a calendar year.
* He has done it seven times – 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2003 and 2007
* Tendulkar has scored over 1000 ODI runs against all major Cricketing nations.
* Tendulkar is the only batsman to score over 3000 runs against any opponent (Australia).
* Tendulkar is also the only batsman to achieve the feat runs against two opponents – Sri Lanka is the other team.
* After Sachin crossed the 10,000-run mark in ODIs, only seven other players have managed to cross the milestone: (Sanath Jayasuriya, Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid, Ricky Ponting, Brian Lara, Inzamam ul Haq, and Jacques Kallis).
* Sachin was the fastest to reach 10,000 runs taking 259 innings and has the highest batting average among batsmen with over 10,000 ODI runs
* Tendulkar holds the record for the highest individual score in a one day international when he scored 200 not out breaking the previous record of 194 in the India vs South Africa ODI on 24 February 2010.
* Tendulkar holds the record for the most fours ( boundaries ) in an innings. He hit 25 fours in the innings against South Africa on on 24 February 2010 when he scored double century.
Only player to score 5, 150+ (186*, 152, 163*, 175 and 200*)scores in ODI cricket, followed by Sanath Jayasuriya of Srilanka with 4, 150+ scores in ODI
for more details visit below given link
- Sachin Tendulkar Records
- Tendulkar modest after breaking ODI record – Audio
- The world saw : Sachin Tendulkar
- india versus bangladesh : india won first test : india beat bangladesh over 113 runs
- rahul dravid : dravid
- india vs australia : india vs australia live streaming : india vs australia live cricket streaming : india vs australia 2009 : india vs australia live cricket match : india vs australia live score
- india vs australia 2009 : india vs australia 2009 schedule : india vs australia 2009 live : india vs australia live cricket match : india vs australia 2009 live streaming : india vs australia live
- Sachin Tendulkar 44 century : tendulkar test century
- IPL T20: X mathch Kings XI Punjab v Mumbai Indians
- Virender Sehwag misses world record by seven runs