SBI Bank Clerk Exam Question Paper in Previous Year With Answers
August 22nd, 2009 · No Comments
SBI Bank Clerk Exam Previous Year Question Paper With Answers.
Sample SBI clerk examination question paper and sbi clerk last year solved papers.
Written test pattern for SBI clerk job 2009
The written test will be of Objective type consisting of
(i) General Awareness
(ii) General English
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude
(iv) Reasoning Ability and
(v) Marketing Aptitude/Computer knowledge.
The questions in these objective tests, except for the test of
General English, will be printed in bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
There will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
SBI Bank Clerk Exam previous year question Paper with answers.
- Haryana Gramin Bank (HGB) Jobs : 167 Vacancies : Last Date : 10/11/2009
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank Alwar – Jobs 2009
- Oriental Bank Clerk vacancy – 916 posts
- Corporation Bank Officers Clerks vacancy
- indian bank results : indian bank Recruitments 700 Posts : indian bank exam results : indian bank results of clerical exam : indian bank recruitment : indian bank results 2009
- bank of india result 2009 : bank of india 2009 call letter : interview call letter : bank of india : bank of india result : bank of india clerk result 2009 : bank of india result 2009 clerk : bank of india recruitment 2009 result
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank – RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank Vacancy
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank : Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank recruitment
- Last Date Extend for 500 Probationary Clerks Jobs in Vijaya Bank