aicte, aicte india, aicte norms
January 11th, 2010 · No Comments
A circular was issued by AICTE, asking all universities to stop offering BE/BTech courses through distance education mode as per the directions of the Union ministry of HRD.
Technical education institutions will not be allowed to offer BE/BTech courses through distance education mode from the ensuing academic year and continue to offer MBA/MCA courses through distance mode.
At present, several state universities including the JNTU, Hyderabad, are offering engineering courses through distance mode by setting up study centres in various districts. Apart from this, several deemed universities belonging to Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh have established study centres in the state against the norms and have been offering BE/BTech courses. The ministry will launch an exclusive portal for technical education in the country on Sunday. It will have a provision for students to register their complaints and grievances directly to AICTE and the HRD ministry through this platform.
Incoming search terms:
- www aicte-india org
- UPTU 2010 Admission Notice
- Assam CEE Results 2010 Announced
- West Bengal Result WBSCTE and Online counselling
- State Board of Technical Education Bihar Diploma Results 2011
- CEEP Results 2010 – Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Results
- AP State Board Diploma Results – 7th Sem Oct-Nov 2010
- SBTET Results 2010 Diploma OCT / NOV Exam
- PTU Results 2010 Available
- Bihar polytechnic result 2010 declared
- BTEUP exam result 2010 – First / Third Year