dav education board
March 26th, 2009 · No Comments
The details of the DAV Education Board Results can be seen at the given site-
The result of 8th board is declared and the student can see their result by putting their Roll Number in the Result Section.
Please note that the schools have to follow the revised datesheet for Class VIII examination.
The paper of Regional Language will be on 2nd Mar 2009 & Moral Education on 5th Mar 2009 as mentioned on the envelopes of question paper sent to schools.
A Circular regarding your School Bank Account Details is online within your Logins. Kindly go through it and reply at the earliest.
The Schools who have not sent their Examination Fee of Class VIII & IX as yet. Please note that Last Date of submitting Examination Fee with Late Fee of Rs.25/- per student is 30th Nov 2008.Afterwards a late fee of Rs.100/- per student will be charged till 31st Dec 2008..
Send your Affi./Conti. Fee immediately. Sample Question Papers will be dispatched after clearing all the dues.
Those who have already sent please ignore it.
Please always quote your school code (alloted by DAV Education Board) while corresponding with DAV Education Board.
Revised Editions, January 2009 of textbooks of Classes â€“ IV and VII have been uploaded in the Download section at our website. You can access them by using your school User id & Password.
Incoming search terms:
- DAV BOARD
- dav result
- PSEB 12th result 2010 declared
- Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education – Middle Winter Closing Schools Examination Results 2009
- U.P. BOARD
- Gujarat SSC Result 2010: 10th Result Gujarat Board Declared
- UP Board 12th Results for 2010 Announced
- JKBose 12th class results (JK Board result) 2010 announced
- PSEB 12th Result
- Haryana Board of School Education(HBSE)declares 8th Board results
- J & K 10th and 12th Annual Reg/Pvt Exam Result