Key Features of Tamil Nadu Sixth Pay Commission
June 3rd, 2009 · No Comments
The Tamil Nadu Sixth Pay Commission Key features are as follows :Â
- Annual increment ofÂ 3% as per sixth pay commission
- The slab rates for HRA & CCA are doubled in the latest sixth pay commission in TN.
- The grade pays as per central government employees
- Dearness grant will also remain same as in the Central government
- All the grants have been doubled as per the Tamilnadu pay commission.
- Daily allowances have also been doubled in the Tamilnadu sixth pay commission.
- The pension has also been customized just like theÂ Central Government
- Minimum pension has been customized from Rs 1,913 to Rs 3,050 under the Tamilnadu Sixth Pay commission structure.
- Tamilnadu TN Sixth Pay Commission Salary Hike
- Sixth Pay Commission Summary and Highlights – latest of 18th sep
- Tamil nadu implements sixth pay commission
- Sixth Pay Commission implemented for IIT, IIM and NIT
- sixth pay salary calculator and latest news and modifications
- sixth pay commission – Update 2
- Pay-hike bonanza for Tripura government employees
- Pay panel recommends hefty pay hikes for government staff
- voluntary retirement and Sixth Pay Commission
- TamilNadu 6th Pay Commission Details, Pay Scales, Report, Allowances
Tags: Sixth Pay Commission