Maharashtra Govt. implements 6th Pay Commission Recommendations
February 5th, 2009 · 2 Comments
BREAKING NEWS ONLINE
Bringing cheer to 13 lakh state government employees, The Maharashtra Government has decided to implement the recommendations of the Sixth Pay Commission. The state government will bear an additional burden of Rs. 8.091 cr. According to estimates, the employees will get an average hike of 20-30 per cent.
Since the Sixth Pay Commission recommendations will be implemented from January 1, 2006, the employees will get huge amount of arrears, which will be coming to them in installments over the next five years. The state government has to pay Rs 18,370 crore towards the arrears.
Over seven lakh pensioners in Maharashtra will also be benefited by the implementation of Sixth Pay Commission report. Those pensioners, who have retired before January 1, 2006, would get a 40 per cent raise in pension. READ MORE….
Incoming search terms:
- www maharashtra govt in
- www maharashtra govt com
- maharashtra govt in
- pdf 5th pay maharastra calculator
- 6th pay commission: Maha govt approves recommendations
- Govt plays Santa, says yes to 6th pay panel report
- State pensioners demand payment of arrears – Sixth pay commission
- M’rashtra clears 6th pay recos, takes addl Rs 8,000cr load – Sixth Pay Commission
- JAC justifies demands – Sixth Pay Commission
- Central Government employeesâ€™ DA raised by 6%
- Navratras, Eid come with fatter pay packets for Govt staff
- T.N Sixth Pay Commission recommendations
- sixth pay commission – 4th sep
- Sixth pay: arrears tax State Govt employees
Tags: Sixth Pay Commission