Sixth Pay Commission: Perks, Arrears, Increments & Key Points
September 22nd, 2008 · 2 Comments
Union Government notified Sixth Pay Commission Friday. Following are some key points after notification.
Government has accepted most of the points but has rejected three recommendations and has put some other contentious issues to be taken up in future.The Khabrein info. writes-
Pay Band and Grade pay:
* Grade Pay up to PB2 recommended by 6CPC accepted as such.
* Revised Grade pay from PB3 and above. Check New pay band and Grade Pay
* The basic pay drawn as on 1.1.2006 on the existing Fifth CPC pay scales will be multiplied by a factor of 1.86 and then rounded off to next multiple of 10. This will be the pay in the revised running Pay Band. Grade Pay, as approved by the Government, corresponding to the pre-revised pay scale, will then be added to the Pay in the revised Pay Band. The total of pay in the Pay Band and grade pay will be the revised Basic Pay as on 1.1.2006. READ MORE….
- New Pay Scales recommended by Sixth Pay Commission
- iit pay scales
- Remove pay anomalies, demand coop officers
- Armed forces Sixth pay Commission – PB-4 Resolved
- Centre betters pay panel pension hike
- Sixth Pay Commission for state IAS, IPS and IFS officers
- Risk Allowance is Withdrawan as per Sixth Pay Commission
- Salient features of 6th Pay Commission
- Sixth Pay commission New Pay Scale
- MP govt employees on strike
Tags: Sixth Pay Commission