Tamilnadu Sixth Pay Commission
June 1st, 2009 · 7 Comments
The Tamil Nadu Government on Wednesday announced that it will issue “necessary orders” over implementation of the recommendations of the Sixth Pay Commission for state government officials after considering a committee report in this regard.
The committee appointed by the state government for this purpose, headed by Home Secretary S Malathy, submitted its report to Chief Minister M Karunanidhi at the Secretariat, a state government release said here.
The government will consider the recommendations of the report and issue necessary orders,” it said.
The report was finalised after consulting stake holders including various employees’ organisations, it added.
There will be 30% hike in Pay of State Government Employees.
House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance will be doubled, while the same are granted for the first time to all employees on Special Time Scales of Pay including the noon meal workers.
Pensioners and family pensioners, the existing Medical Allowance has been revised from Rs 50 to Rs 100 per month.
Ceiling limit of Death-cum-Retiring Gratuity has been enhanced from Rs 3.5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh on par with Central government.
Arrears in the pay revision after adjustment of interim arrears will be paid in three equal instalments. Daily allowance has also been doubled.
Incoming search terms:
- tamil nadu government pg teachers scale of pay
- Tamil nadu implements sixth pay commission
- Maharashtra Govt. implements 6th Pay Commission Recommendations
- Govt plays Santa, says yes to 6th pay panel report
- Uttar Pradesh (U.P.) Sixth Pay Commission
- M’rashtra clears 6th pay recos, takes addl Rs 8,000cr load – Sixth Pay Commission
- State cabinet okays salary hike as per 6th panel report
- Uttar Pradesh state cabinet okays salary hike as per 6th panel report
- JAC justifies demands – Sixth Pay Commission
- Sixth pay commission West Bengal
- TamilNadu 6th Pay Commission Details, Pay Scales, Report, Allowances
Tags: Sixth Pay Commission