Uttar Pradesh (U.P.) Sixth Pay Commission
November 30th, 2008 · 3 Comments
Big buck awaits the state Government employees with the state cabinet formally endorsing the implementation of the Sixth Pay Commission on Thursday.
Chief Minister Mayawati said the cabinet accepted the report of the pay parity committee set up in August. The new pay scale, which would benefit nearly 18 lakh state employees, will be applicable from December 1.
The revision of the pay scales â€” dearness allowance (DA) and pension â€” will cost the state exchequer an annual recurring burden of Rs 4,674 crore. The pay scale will come in force with retrospective effect from January 1, 2006. The arrears of salary, DA and pension will be paid in three instalments in the next three years. The total burden on account of the arrears is Rs 13,662 crore.
Twenty per cent of the arrears will be paid in cash during the current fiscal 2008-09. The remaining 80 per cent will be deposited in the provident fund account of the employees in two equal instalments in 2009-10 and 2010-11. The arrears of the pensioners will be paid during the current fiscal. Mayawati said that the state government had decided to pay the house rent allowance as recommended by the Sixth Pay panel.
Incoming search terms:
- pay scale of u p government employees
- what is 6th pay commission 0f uttar pradesh govt employees
- sixth pay commission – 4th sep
- Government to release pay commission arrears – LATEST NEWS
- Railway and Sixth pay commission
- M’rashtra clears 6th pay recos, takes addl Rs 8,000cr load – Sixth Pay Commission
- T.N Sixth Pay Commission recommendations
- Sixth Pay Commission: Income Tax on Pay Arrears
- Sixth Pay Commission for state IAS, IPS and IFS officers
- TamilNadu 6th Pay Commission Details, Pay Scales, Report, Allowances
- Govt plays Santa, says yes to 6th pay panel report
- Maharashtra Govt. implements 6th Pay Commission Recommendations
Tags: Sixth Pay Commission